Hello and welcome back to episode #3 of the Digital Sync Digital Marketing Podcast, Hosted by Me, Richard Ducat
Today it’s all about finding your inner drive and if you’re like me then most of the time there is none. Good news, though, I have some life hacks that help me break the daily cycle of unproductive laziness.
In this episode:
- We go through my 3-step process to a healthy and productive early morning.
- I break down why waking up at 5 AM and writing daily affirmations is crucial to my day.
- I throw you my success formula for a hydrated body and full stomach before 6 AM.
My 3 step process to a perfect morning.
- One 12oz Glass of water at 5 AM – Hydration is crucial and like the great John Lee Dumas always tell us, HYDRATE. It also helps prolong the need for that first cup of Joe.
- Breakfast by 5:30 AM – Keep it simple. Grab a granola bar, a quick shake and make that beast the night before to save time (I have a 3-year-old and silence before 7 am is crucial to my productivity as well)
- The 5 Minute Morning – Keep it easy. 3 Affirmations ( empowering self-rewarding statements like “I am a crucial and decisive person” or “I play an important and respected role in raising my kids”. 3 things about today that you are excited about like “I am excited to get paid today” or “I am excited about this new morning routine I am about to start”. Finish it off with one “I am going to” statement like “I am going to make 20k a month” or “I will find the love of my life”. Keep it practical but keep it big and worth going that extra mile for.
This episode is just a few pieces of what my morning routine is like but they are by far the most important. Leave your comments below and let me know what your routine is! I want to know if my habits help and or if you have any good ones of your own!
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to Like, follow share and subscribe!
Do you like the Digital Sync Podcast or want updates on our Digital Daily’s and Weekly Podcasts? It’s EASY! Subscribe below to get access to the show, the site, and MY FREEBIES